Rules for the activation of a new Working Group Every member of Ceocor can propose a new work item and may apply for its CONVENORSHIP. The following describes how a new Working Group can be activated:
Decision on a subject
- Proposal from a member of CEOCOR
- Decision by Commission 2
- Assignment of the convenor
- Appointed by the president of Commission 2
The duties of the convenor
- To prepare a document content and an abstract for the website
- To make sure that the document is produced within a given time horizon
- To assign working packages to the working group members – with time limitation
Definition of the working group members
- Member of CEOCOR
- Member should volunteer with convenor
- List of member will be kept by the convenor
- Member has duties:
- Work package can be put on his shoulders
- He should participate in the working group meetings
- To be held in spring and during the autumn days
- Convenor may arrange additional meetings
Development of documents
- Convenor should manage the drafts
- Drafts for the working group – not on website
- Final draft – approved by the working group – published on the private part of the website for evaluation by CEOCOR members.
- The convenor presents the final draft for the commission to propose to the board of directors for approval
- The Commission proposes the document for the board of directors to final approval.
- Publication through CEOCOR.
- Termination of the group.