WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF CEOCOR?
- unrestricted access to the memberpage
- all infos about the working program of Commmissions 1 & 2 (former Sector A, B, C & D)
- possibility to be active in the working groups
- availability of documents and publications not available for free
WHICH CONDITIONS HAVE TO BE CONSIDERED ?
- Member Fee: 150 €
- see Art. 7 of the statutes Any person or corporate body may become an Associate member, if their activities fit into CEOCOR'S aims, according to the present Articles of Association. Each application must be addressed in writing to the President of the Association. In order to be considered, this application must be sponsored by a Full member who represents the applicant's country of origin, or, if there is no such representation, by the President and a Full member, whose nationality must be different from the President's. Based on the recommendation made by the Board of Directors, the General Assembly decides supremely about the admission or rejection of the application.
After payment, you will get a username and a password to access all publications and recommandations.
Payment adress :
IBAN: BE01 2100 6222 9693
(Payment must be free of charge for CeoCor !)
If you're already a member, login at the right side